Sunday, November 9, 2014

Who's On Your Nice List?: Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes

As always, Benefit is killing it with the limited edition holiday packaging.  This packaging even impressed my husband as I oohed and aaaahed over it at Macy's.  Imagine giving this or getting this as a gift?!

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes is the gift you get your bestie or that person who's been extra nice this year.  This set includes 6 of Benefit's best selling blushes, plus their famed Watt's Up highlighter and a brush.
The container is made of tin that reminds me of vintage tin toys that are still going strong all these years later.  Super festive green and red candy and cupcakes make this packaging all that much sweeter.  There's a plastic sheet over the blushes with the names of the each which really isn't needed since...
Each blush has the name imprinted on itself.  And just like the holidays, each of these blushes are all about sparkle. Except for my beloved matte Hoola. 
From bottom to top: Dandelion, Bellabamba, Sugarbomb, Coralista, Rock and Hoola.  This was just one swipe on my medium/tan skin.  Each of these colors is silky and goes smooth.  The one with the least pigment on me was Sugarbomb.  My favorite blush color in this set is Rock. It's mauve and marvelous and I can see myself using this one quite a bit.  Hoola is magnificent for so many reasons.  It's perfect for a subtle daytime contour or even as an natural looking eyeshadow.  I use my own Watts Up daily to highlight my eyebrows and along the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up and look more awake than I actually am.  

My only issue with this set is that my beloved Dallas is missing.  I'd also say that the small brush that's included is cute and maybe okay for a quick contour...but your regular blush brush will be fine to apply these.  

The value of this set is outstanding! It's a value of $119 for only $36.  Each blush is .17oz or more per square, which is more than half of the full sized boxes.  

Whether you buy this for yourself or some lucky person on your list, rest assured that this set will satisfy your sweet spot for beauty this season!

Find this limited edition set at Sephora, Macy's, Ulta or Benefit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment