Sunday, November 9, 2014

Little Treats & Stocking Stuffers: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee

Not only is this tiny treat adorable, but it's good for you!  Get ready to amaze with this vegan and cruelty free pot that's packed with coconut water AND argan oil.



Good things come in small packages, and this package is no different.  The size of this is great for a stocking stuffer, or for you to throw in your holiday party ready clutch.
This color is Pink Escape.  For some strange reason, when I opened this, I expected to smell coconut or something tropical.  Not at all.  There's no scent at all to this product, which makes it perfect for the scent sensitive lady on your list.  The texture is bouncy, just what I'd expect from a gel.
I had to dip my finger quite a few times to get this amount of color.  So this is VERY subtle.  This would be a great stocking stuffer for anyone who loves a more natural, no makeup look.  

I've been using this on my lips for a few days.  I love the fact that all the ingredients are all natural, and it has a very slightly sweet taste.  This item does leave quite the stain, but since it's not super pigmented to begin with, it looks awesome!

Find this at Sephora for $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment