Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Deal Alert!! Sephora Brushes

With the holidays coming up, I'm always on the lookout for great deals for stocking stuffers....or maybe just for myself depending on who's on the naughty/nice list. Here's a great deal I found at my local Sephora.



This is the Sephora Gold Den Brush Set that originally retailed for $52 and the Sephora Wild Thing Kabuki Brush which originally retailed for $18.
Now the brush set is on sale for $25 and the kabuki brush is on sale for $7.  Gorgeous animal print and gold. Who wouldn't love to add this to their makeup brush collection? BUT it's only a deal if these brushes are soft and usable, right? Well these lovelies are SO soft. And if you can get past the beautiful print and actually use these brushes, you won't be disappointed. 

The set includes a powder bush, angled brush, allover shadow brush, and a smudge brush in a supple teal bag with a gold zipper. The bag offers lots of extra room for additional brushes or makeup. The kabuki brush features fabulous animal print bristles and a sturdy gold handle.  For $32, you can get a great basic brush set. And if you can bear to part with them, someone on your Christmas list will be very happy.

An additional tip.  I'm not sure if this is the case at all Sephora stores, but at my store these were not marked on sale.  I had seen them online on sale, so I asked one of the cast members to check the price.  Sure enough they were on sale for the same price as the website.  Another tip I learned is that if the item is on sale on the website, it'll be on sale in the store, according to the same cast member.  Good to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment